Monday, April 26, 2010

This. Shit. Right. Here.

I was at work the other day talking to Ink (codename) about random shit and she brought up something that I swear I should have heard of such a long time ago. So I did a little research. Ah...the power of Google....



Ladies, have you ever looked down at your va-jay-jay and thought, "How can I drive more attention down there?"

I have a solution for you: VAJAZZLING!!!



Yes, dust off that hot glue gun that's been sitting in the basement, whip out those rhinestones and glitter, and give your Vagine the Bling it so deserves. The more bling and the more creative the design - the better. There is even a panel of judges waiting to see and critique your Lady part's new jewelery. Rate My Vajazzle is like the social network for pussy crowns and if your snatch can make it there, it can make it anywhere.

I think my stock in Michael's just went up.

No comments: