Saturday, May 09, 2009

Another reason to hate Woburn

After a mediocre day at work yesterday, I decided to unwind and go out for booze and a movie with my roomie. So we're on the way to Chili's for margaritas and we're driving along I-93 Northbound, having a good time, when all of a sudden the truck in front of me slams on the brakes. So logically, I do the same thing, but my car doesn't stop in time and I hit the damn Jeep in front of me. Their car is virtually unscathed while my baby looks like this:





I know what you're thinking. At least nobody got hurt. Bullshit. I'd rather somebody got hurt than my car be wrecked the way it was. This fucking accident would not have happened if the stupid bitch 3 cars ahead of me didn't slam on her fucking brakes for NO DAMN REASON causing a chain reaction with me being the fourth and final car.

Police arrive on the scene and do NOTHING but say that the scene is two separate accidents (2nd car hitting the first car, 4th car hitting the third) and we should just file claims with our insurance company, which automatically means that I am at fault even though the first cunt caused everything. I ask the Trooper (don't dare call a MA State Policeman an "Officer") if there was going to be a report. He replies to just contact the insurance company and when they ask the location of the accident, we're just crossing into Woburn, MA....

BITCH!!!!

No comments: