Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Hell



So I was forced by Deuce to sit through the season premier of The Hills. Now I have avoided this show for five seasons, and its predacessor, Laguna Biotch, for a reason. That reason being I didn't want my eyes or eardrums to bleed. So it should come as no surprise that my opinion of the show is that it sucks balls. Big ones.

However, in every dark cloud, there is a silver lining: Kristin Cavallari.



She's a total bitch, and frankly I loved every second on her on-screen time. Everyone else, I wanted to shoot in the face. I mean....seriously....Heidi and Spencer are beyond annoying. Audrina and Stephanie are dumb cunts, and Brody is a douche. But Kristin is watchable. I think that MTV made a wise choice with bringing her into the mix, and I'm sure they're reaping the benefits in the form of skyrocketing ratings.

If I can manage to keep my dinner down next week, I MAY tune in again. However, Heidi's voice is enough to make me sell my dog for drug money so I'd be too high to pay attention anymore. Thank God Spencer doesn't want any kids.

It's on Bitch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO BAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAHHA. I told you, she's gorgeous :) and she's a true Capricorn :)